I had a revision session with some of my Year 12 students after school today, working through the gravimetric analysis of sulfate in fertiliser. Below is a whiteboard of the solution I wrote.
- @doc_kristy Do you only do it for organic solvents? Or aqueous as well? 3 hours ago
- @SueFarroukh Newton’s 3rd law of exercise 😂 14 hours ago
- @dan_braith Depends on the season! Summer? Yes! Rest of the year - no. 4 days ago
- @pdcornish76 @DJGteaching What do these stand for? 1 week ago
- @MrMCimino Breathtaking. 2 weeks ago