I had a revision session with some of my Year 12 students after school today, working through the gravimetric analysis of sulfate in fertiliser. Below is a whiteboard of the solution I wrote.
- @steven_kolber @YouTube youtube.com/channel/UCYmVT… Here's my channel - Keipert Labs 3 days ago
- @TRegPhysics @fnoschese And even across the other side of the world! And as a chem teacher too...I could go on. As… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @Mr_van_W @Reel_em_in Have you seen the online template from Pam Hook where you can type them in and download as a Word doc? 2 months ago
- @aliceleung I guess this answers your question, but what is a WAGOLL wall? 2 months ago
- @WRBdB Could I please have a copy too? 2 months ago