I had a revision session with some of my Year 12 students after school today, working through the gravimetric analysis of sulfate in fertiliser. Below is a whiteboard of the solution I wrote.
- Brainstorming diseases we know with Year 9. https://t.co/PbNNFgxBLW 4 days ago
- @MrMCimino I second that. I did like 5 loads yesterday! 3 weeks ago
- @rhymingchemist Any particular substitute/alternative that would be good? 1 month ago
- @Gwara_Chem I already do a rearranged and combined unit based on these 2 units but I really like your reasoning. Wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- @b_bearman @breakoutEDU This looks awesome! How exactly does it work? How do they work out the code to type in? 3 months ago