I had a revision session with some of my Year 12 students after school today, working through the gravimetric analysis of sulfate in fertiliser. Below is a whiteboard of the solution I wrote.
- @adamboxer1 I already use booklets with review questions to follow from my flipped videos and I'm interested in you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @adamboxer1 In an ongoing, "we're up to question 32 today" sense? As the learning is being done lesson by lesson, r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @adamboxer1 Thanks for the great SLOP resources. I've been tweaking and adjusting for our Aus Yr11, 12 Chem + makin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @JoelBSperanza I like the maths pun there too 🙂 4 months ago
- @aliceleung I know! There's simplification to help younger students understand complex ideas (eg emphasis on Bohr m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago