I had a revision session with some of my Year 12 students after school today, working through the gravimetric analysis of sulfate in fertiliser. Below is a whiteboard of the solution I wrote.
- #modchem teachers - our state curriculum is changing, will now include entropy, Gibbs free energy. How/where would you slot it in? 12 hours ago
- @misshdavis Looks fantastic! I still haven't had much chance to use ours since the holidays but keen to get back into it! 1 month ago
- @adchempages It's a fantastic article! I've saved a copy for us to use for the task in future years - very well written! 3 months ago
- @adchempages I wish this was around about a month ago - my stus did an assessment task on this in terms of water quality, heavy metals 3 months ago
- @Meachteach So how will you be structuring it? 3 months ago