I had a revision session with some of my Year 12 students after school today, working through the gravimetric analysis of sulfate in fertiliser. Below is a whiteboard of the solution I wrote.
- @Gwara_Chem I already do a rearranged and combined unit based on these 2 units but I really like your reasoning. Wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- @b_bearman @breakoutEDU This looks awesome! How exactly does it work? How do they work out the code to type in? 1 month ago
- @penpln Ooh! Where might I get access to this? 2 months ago
- @kaleb_underwood Lol. Did you do it as a limiting reactant problem for theoretical yield? 4 months ago
- @kaleb_underwood I can imagine they must've been working with large solutions to filter! 4 months ago