I had a revision session with some of my Year 12 students after school today, working through the gravimetric analysis of sulfate in fertiliser. Below is a whiteboard of the solution I wrote.
- @kaleb_underwood Lol. Did you do it as a limiting reactant problem for theoretical yield? 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood I can imagine they must've been working with large solutions to filter! 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood What solutions did you use? Copper nitrate and sodium phosphate? 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood I hadn't thought of doing Cu3(PO4)2 before! Would you mind sharing/walking me through what the S's did? 1 month ago
- #modchem teachers - our state curriculum is changing, will now include entropy, Gibbs free energy. How/where would you slot it in? 1 month ago