I had a revision session with some of my Year 12 students after school today, working through the gravimetric analysis of sulfate in fertiliser. Below is a whiteboard of the solution I wrote.
- @eposthuma Always a good reason! I got my "mascot" (youngest son) in a flipped video once the same way :) 1 month ago
- Brainstorming diseases we know with Year 9. https://t.co/PbNNFgxBLW 2 months ago
- @MrMCimino I second that. I did like 5 loads yesterday! 2 months ago
- @rhymingchemist Any particular substitute/alternative that would be good? 3 months ago
- @Gwara_Chem I already do a rearranged and combined unit based on these 2 units but I really like your reasoning. Wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 months ago