I had a revision session with some of my Year 12 students after school today, working through the gravimetric analysis of sulfate in fertiliser. Below is a whiteboard of the solution I wrote.
- @JoelBSperanza I like the maths pun there too 🙂 2 months ago
- @aliceleung I know! There's simplification to help younger students understand complex ideas (eg emphasis on Bohr m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @NicholasFerroni: Teachers, RT this if you have ever been called “mom” or “dad” by your students. 2 months ago
- Great to meet @misterwootube last night! Such a down-to-earth guy and a great pleasure to learn from. https://t.co/889TQ8atMJ 3 months ago
- @steven_kolber @YouTube youtube.com/channel/UCYmVT… Here's my channel - Keipert Labs 4 months ago