My Year 8 class were enjoying the Van de Graaff generator this morning!
- @penpln Ooh! Where might I get access to this? 3 weeks ago
- @kaleb_underwood Lol. Did you do it as a limiting reactant problem for theoretical yield? 2 months ago
- @kaleb_underwood I can imagine they must've been working with large solutions to filter! 2 months ago
- @kaleb_underwood What solutions did you use? Copper nitrate and sodium phosphate? 2 months ago
- @kaleb_underwood I hadn't thought of doing Cu3(PO4)2 before! Would you mind sharing/walking me through what the S's did? 2 months ago