It isn’t really something we celebrate in Australia (unless we have an American connection of some sort), but happy Thanksgiving for all my US friends and readers! My sister-in-law is from Phoenix and so in honour of her I made the pecan pie you can see above. Now admittedly my calendar has a mistake and so I baked it for *last* Thursday but never mind that!
- @Gwara_Chem I already do a rearranged and combined unit based on these 2 units but I really like your reasoning. Wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @b_bearman @breakoutEDU This looks awesome! How exactly does it work? How do they work out the code to type in? 2 weeks ago
- @penpln Ooh! Where might I get access to this? 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood Lol. Did you do it as a limiting reactant problem for theoretical yield? 3 months ago
- @kaleb_underwood I can imagine they must've been working with large solutions to filter! 3 months ago