It isn’t really something we celebrate in Australia (unless we have an American connection of some sort), but happy Thanksgiving for all my US friends and readers! My sister-in-law is from Phoenix and so in honour of her I made the pecan pie you can see above. Now admittedly my calendar has a mistake and so I baked it for *last* Thursday but never mind that!
- @kaleb_underwood Lol. Did you do it as a limiting reactant problem for theoretical yield? 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood I can imagine they must've been working with large solutions to filter! 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood What solutions did you use? Copper nitrate and sodium phosphate? 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood I hadn't thought of doing Cu3(PO4)2 before! Would you mind sharing/walking me through what the S's did? 1 month ago
- #modchem teachers - our state curriculum is changing, will now include entropy, Gibbs free energy. How/where would you slot it in? 1 month ago