A comment from one of my Chemistry students to another as he was leaving class at the end of the day today (i.e. not for my benefit!) This student has struggled with the content of this course but especially with confidence in his ability. Such an awesome thing to hear!
- @Gwara_Chem I already do a rearranged and combined unit based on these 2 units but I really like your reasoning. Wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @b_bearman @breakoutEDU This looks awesome! How exactly does it work? How do they work out the code to type in? 2 weeks ago
- @penpln Ooh! Where might I get access to this? 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood Lol. Did you do it as a limiting reactant problem for theoretical yield? 3 months ago
- @kaleb_underwood I can imagine they must've been working with large solutions to filter! 3 months ago