A comment from one of my Chemistry students to another as he was leaving class at the end of the day today (i.e. not for my benefit!) This student has struggled with the content of this course but especially with confidence in his ability. Such an awesome thing to hear!
- @kaleb_underwood Lol. Did you do it as a limiting reactant problem for theoretical yield? 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood I can imagine they must've been working with large solutions to filter! 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood What solutions did you use? Copper nitrate and sodium phosphate? 1 month ago
- @kaleb_underwood I hadn't thought of doing Cu3(PO4)2 before! Would you mind sharing/walking me through what the S's did? 1 month ago
- #modchem teachers - our state curriculum is changing, will now include entropy, Gibbs free energy. How/where would you slot it in? 1 month ago