A comment from one of my Chemistry students to another as he was leaving class at the end of the day today (i.e. not for my benefit!) This student has struggled with the content of this course but especially with confidence in his ability. Such an awesome thing to hear!
- @eposthuma Always a good reason! I got my "mascot" (youngest son) in a flipped video once the same way :) 2 months ago
- Brainstorming diseases we know with Year 9. https://t.co/PbNNFgxBLW 3 months ago
- @MrMCimino I second that. I did like 5 loads yesterday! 3 months ago
- @rhymingchemist Any particular substitute/alternative that would be good? 4 months ago
- @Gwara_Chem I already do a rearranged and combined unit based on these 2 units but I really like your reasoning. Wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago