It isn’t really something we celebrate in Australia (unless we have an American connection of some sort), but happy Thanksgiving for all my US friends and readers! My sister-in-law is from Phoenix and so in honour of her I made the pecan pie you can see above. Now admittedly my calendar has a mistake and so I baked it for *last* Thursday but never mind that!
- @ThomsonScience Chemsketch is a favourite of mine. Got me through four semesters of organic chemistry, easily copy+pastes to Word etc 3 months ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! wp.me/p1j6aX-aR 3 months ago
- @UvaVision Nice idea! I know Jamie Oliver suggests stuffing it with a lemon to give a similar effect; also heat diffusion from inside & out 3 months ago
- @UvaVision @Science_LEARN Sorry! It was the link in my original tweet. Here you go: wp.me/p1j6aX-aO 3 months ago
- @Science_LEARN @UvaVision (2/2) so I can't link to it directly (behind the wall, even though it's free). Sorry! 3 months ago